The Cheat and The Sneak Dig the Interweb

2 cats go on an unamusing adventure for the benefit of themselves.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hi hi hi. I'm looking pretty svelt so I figured I'd send you a couple pictures. If I had any ability at all to form long-term memories I'd be missing you a lot right now. Fortunately I, uh, what was I just talking about? There's this really cool looking bug on the floor. I wanna eat it. Oh yeah, this chick you left us with started crying when I came into her bed to say hi. What is the deal man?

Sh-sh-sh-shut it The Cheat. My turn to talk. I-I-I'm not very good at this but I wanted to say hi. Also, I'm feeling a little better today. I ate some food and then hung out with The Cheat and the girl on her much-too-high-bed last night. She was typing on this computer and when she saw me she got all mushy and her eyes got wet so I gave her my paw. Maybe it worked? Ok, bye, time to go under the bed again!

Alright cats, enough, you're breaking my keyboard. Anyway, here are your promised pictures!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kris Ardent said...

AAAAW. Killing me. I was looking at videos of these guys this morning. I am pathetic. :D

4:21 PM  
Blogger nanavere said...

Thank you Vanessa, for creating this site! It is such a loving, sweet thing to do for Kris! :D

It made me so happy!

Love,
Alana

10:16 PM  
Blogger nanavere said...

Hey, Joe this is almost like Isight! Hee Hee!

I know you love Vanessa for it! Yay! Cat pictures!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Joe Ardent said...

Yay! When I'm half-awake in the morning, I keep expecting to feel cats by my feet, blocking me from stretching out all the way, and the disconnect between my expectations and the empty space at the foot of the bed wakes me up all the way. Thank you, Vanessa :)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Joe Ardent said...

We are hungry for more!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Sorry, but there is no more. the cats are dead. Too much long-distance love or something.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home